About Apex Condominium Management, INC
Started in 1986 by Madison natives Bruce Bosben and his brother Brian, Apex Enterprises has grown to over 60 employees and expanded from owning a few of their own fixer-uppers to become a significant player in the local real estate market. Bruce’s education is in real estate finance and urban land economics and he also has over 25 years of hands-on property management, maintenance and remodeling.
• We currently manage over 800 residential units throughout Dane County from single family homes to apartment complexes and various sized condominium communities.
• Apex owns and manages over 300,000 square feet of commercial office and retail space. We work for individual owners, banks & trusts, investors, even elderly folks who don’t want to sell their property but are unable to manage it themselves.
• Our Apex Property Management division, which headed by Brian Bosben, is comprised of five property managers with accounting and administrative staff to assist with your association needs.
• We are members of Community Associations Institute – Our condominium managers are always attending seminars and and earning certifications in their Professional Management Development Program.
• We have excellent business relationships with architects, engineers, attorneys, accountants, lobbyists, government officials, bankers, insurance people, contractors and many others, who smaller or less established companies do not.